|—||Cesare Lombroso (via quotedojo)|
|—||Ralph Waldo Emerson (via lazyyogi)|
Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
dark hazels, and rustic baskets of kisses.
I want to do with you
what spring does with the cherry trees.
|—||Pablo Neruda, “Every Day You Play” (via weaverofstars)|
“you shouldn’t be depressed, people have it worse than you”
finally, after years of searching, the person with the worst life ever is found. formally, they are granted permission to be sad. but only them. only they have earned it. no sads for anyone else at all ever
Hey, sad eyes.
Hey, coffee house headache.
Girl with the closed mouth
and the wispy legs, girl with the
ceremonious smile, the polite
head nod of recognition,
girl with so much fight inside
she has to brace her body against it.
You are a revolution.
They made a peace…
i asked my italian grandfather if the rough parts of italy were called the spaghetto and look at me w/ so much shame